Rabu, 23 Januari 2008

WORDS IN SENTENCES

1. I can’t eat this apple because it isn’t (ripe,rope,real, read) yet.

2. Do you have any records ? Yes , I have ( any, few, little,several) new ones.

3. I can’t read this telegram,but I think the first ( word,world,wood, work) is please.

4. I can’t see the television picture. Could you (mouse,move,movie,mouse)to one side

5. I can’t see you today but I can see you (tomorrow,last week, together, towards)

6. I can’t write with this pencil , because it isn’t (shape,sharp, shop, soap) enough.

7. My (happy,hobby,honey,hurry) is collecting stamp. Iam a philatelist.

8. I collect my stamps in my ( album, book, box, stamp album )

9. I couldn’t find the small boy because he was (hiding,hidden,hide,hiking)

10. I’d like some (break,bread, bright, blood) with butter, please.

11. I’d like some shoes the (side,size,site,seat) is number 39.

12. I don’t like noise . So I (avoid,awake,stop,sleep) the noisy places.

13. I don’t live in town . I live in one of the (suburb,urban, metropolis, country)

14. I don’t think the servant stole my money . she is very (honey,honest, honour, hot)

15. If he hasn’t arrived yet it is (possible, maybe, perhaps, certain) he is absent.

16. If someone has stolen your things (report, raport, port, tell) to the police.

17. If you are going to the mud put on your (ladder,rubber,ribbon,rubbish) shoes.

18. If you are ill ,the doctor will ( examine, examination,export, exit) your body.

19. If you aren’t well enough to work ( stay, sit,seat, set) in bed to rest.

20. If you can’t swim don’t go too far you will (down, drown, drawn,drop)

1 komentar:

Abi Hasan mengatakan...

Assalamu'alaikum Mas gatot,

terima kasih atas kunjungannya. Jika ada yg ingin ditanyakan, silakan mas kirim lewat blog saya di halaman "contact me".
Insya Allah akan saya jawab dan bantu semampu saya :-)

Wassalam
Fakhrurrozy di Sebuah Perenungan